*** Please note that this tour requires a minimum of 4 people ***
Enjoy a day of fun in a nearby oasis! Located 15 minutes from downtown Liberia, Guanacaste, at Rincon de la Vieja National Park.
- WHITE WATER KAYAK: Enjoy a fabulous adventure with your friends and family on the Colorado River Rapids; Ride in a two-person inflatable kayak; Enjoy the thrills of Class II & III rapids. *Approximately 1 hour.
- RAPPEL: Rappel and climb this impressive natural rock wall, on the bank of the river. *Approximately 20 minutes per person to descend and ascend.
- HORSEBACK RIDE: Experience the beautiful scenery of our tropical dry forest, with mountain vistas while riding a horse. Take a dip in the “Happy monkey” natural pool along the way. *Approximately 45 minutes
- CANOPY TOUR: Zip along in the trees on our canopy tour which includes 9 lines and 17 platforms, offering incredible views of the canyon and the forest as you soar over the Colorado River and its surrounding tropical dry forest. The longest line is over 500 ft long and reaches 25 mph. *Approximately 45 minutes
Things to bring:
- Some cash
- Closed shoes and we suggest you bring sun protection
- Second set of clothes and shoes as you may get dirty
- Mosquito repellent
MINIMUM of 4 people (this can be with another group)